We’re gonna be busy the next couple days, so posting might be light. In the meantime, Tattooed Intellectual over at The Hostages shows us this little gem.
Here’s my story on high voltage. We were marching to the airfield to board the choppers to head out to the field for a week or two. As we marched, a worker on a powerpole nearby managed to electrocute himself, complete with smoke and sparks. We didn’t stop or render any assistance. How could we? We couldn’t shut off the power and had no tools or means to assist him. His coworker called for FireRescue. There was just nothing we could do. But I was pretty convinced right then that being an infantryman wasn’t the most dangerous job around.