We’ve got the Rules of Combat here, but Jay in Ames brings us some other laws that have a more general application…
- Law of Mechanical Repair -After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
- Law of Gravity – Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Law of Probability – The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of Random Numbers – If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers.
- Variation Law – If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).