I have no idea who wrote this, so I can’t give credit.
“THANK GOD FOR THE PRESIDENT”
1. He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine – driving a stake through the heart of Hillary’s Presidential aspirations -something that no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!
2. He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty – no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and freedom are safer tonight!
3. He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
Dennis Moore had never lost a race – quit
Evan Bayh had never lost a race – quit
Byron Dorgan had never lost a race – quit
Harry Reid – soon to be GONE
These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone.
In December of 2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House, if not the Senate, back to the Republicans.
4. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well.
Liberals tax, borrow, and spend – check
Liberals can’t bring themselves to protect America – check
Liberals want to take over the economy – check
Liberals think they know what is best for everyone – check
Liberals aren’t happy until they are running YOUR life – check
5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom-loving Americans. Name one other time in your life when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!
6. His amazing leadership has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law-abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a “stimulus” to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.
7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not of the economy but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends and strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the greatness and wisdom of the American people was flat wrong.
8. When the American people wake up, no smooth-talking teleprompter reader can fool them!
Barack Obama is waking up America! Again, I want to say “Thank You Barack Obama! This is exactly the kind of change we desperately needed.”